hello group; i am very active on linked in and a friend referred a gentleman to
me this week. he currently works for cisco and is starting his own company to
produce documentary television projects. their first four episodes will
concentrate on marketing. he is seeking a visually impaired or blind person who
is primarily a marketer whether that be as an employee of a company or as a
business owner. the key is your main focus and most of your duties need to be
in the area of marketing. he determined that with all i have going on i am
really more of an entrepreneur. he said we would do a different project down
the road. I'm not counting on that even though he is a nice guy and comes
highly recommended. but when i realized i wasn't a good fit for it, i told him
i would do my best to find someone who is. if you think you fit this
description and are interested in being featured in a tv show that will be more
about what you do than the fact you are a blind person doing it; then please
email me off list and I'll get you together with him. thanks for reading this,

Maxwell Ivey Jr.

phone 979-215-1770

Skype Maxwell Ivey

twitter @maxwellivey