According to the below article sometime in the second half of this year.

Link to source text:

http://www.macworld.co.uk/news/mac-software/microsoft-office-mac-2015-release-date-rumours-price-preview-install-3456798/.

Kind regards,

Sadam Mohammed Ahmed

B.A. Business Information Systems

RMIT University

On 4/19/2015 5:53 AM, Phil Halton wrote:
Does anyone know when this software is supposed to go live?

Sent from my IPhone

On Apr 18, 2015, at 3:13 PM, Grant Hardy <grant.li...@icloud.com> wrote:

Hi Barry, I’d say auto-update is a critical part of the Office Preview, since
builds quickly expire once updates are released. If auto update isn’t being
installed for some of you, I’d consider that to be a bug and it may be worth
trying a reinstall. There are multiple instances when the installer asks for
your administrator password. I’m wondering if maybe one of these is being
accidentally closed by some users, or isn’t gaining focus for whatever reason.

Meanwhile, you should be able to download the updates directly from Microsoft
at the following link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3048768

Best,

Grant