Hello Andrew
I thought I had answered you yesterday, but it seems that for some stupid
reason the message never got sent. I think I got a phone call in the middle
what I was doing.
If you have version 7.1 of PDF pen pro, when you first open the file you need
to interact with each page as you go. If you interact with each page, and I
have only been able to figure out how to do it one page at a time, you just do
the VO a to tell voiceover to read everything from that starting cursor
position.
You do have to have version 7.1 I think for this to happen.
Sincerely,
Gigi

Sent from my iPhone