Hi Donna, Please keep us informed on how the watch performs watching with interest.

On 18/04/2015 21:22, Donna Goodin wrote:
I had a chance to go into an Apple store this morning, so decided to take a
look at the Apple watch.  I was very interested in it, but not sure what I
would think, based on the mixed reviews I've seen.  It was hard to tell much
because they weren't able to demo voiceover, but I liked the form factor, and
thought the stuff I was hearing from the video demo was pretty cool.  Since I
have fourteen days to return it if I don't like it, I decided to go ahead and
pre-order one.  I just got the aluminum sports model, because I figure it's
highly likely that I'll want to upgrade when newer generations are released, so
didn't see the sense in shelling out the extra $200.  Looking forward to its
arrival and getting to actually put it through its paces.
Cheers,
Donna