Hi,

now it works. Thanks to Alex. The crucial point in my case was not to ionteract
with the tweets tabel but to use just the arrow keys to move through the list
not VO + arrow keys. I tried it the whole day. If I interact with the table the
focus will always wander to the first entry on top of the list. Now it works
fine because of a sidenote by Alex. Thanks. :)

All the best
Jürgen