Hello Chris,

Glad the above app is meeting you’re needs.

It’s certainly a powerful piece of software.

Seriously considering purchasing as I write fairly long complex documents for
Uni.

Price is AU$56 in my Mac app Store.

I have no doubt it’s worth every sent.

Good luck in the Journey of becoming a published author.

A great endeavour to be sure!

With kind regards,

Sadam Mohammed Ahmed

B.A. Business Information Systems