Hello,
Do you wireless information is stored within NV RAM. As such, if you have
previously entered security of mission for wireless networks, it is
automatically entered. It will automatically connect to a wireless network if
it has previously associated it with your iCloud account. For more information,
if you view the deed it with a and B RAM, you'll see network he's related to
the wireless networks if you have any. Of course, this information is
encrypted, but like I said before, it is see with them in the room. If you
actually were to clear and we ramp settings, disinformation would not be
available, and as such, some system values which are stored within and be ram
will be restored to their factory defaults.

Sent from my iPhone