Hello Barry,

Although in Pages images won’t overflow text, they will fall off the edge of
the page! It’s always important to check the X and Y coordinates and the size
of the image.

The current version of Word is lacking in many ways. I feel as though I’m
wading through mud when using it, whereas in Pages, I’m swimming through clear
water.

Of course, I’m unfamiliar with Word and know Pages very well, which probably
makes a difference, but there are so many things I don’t like about Office in
general, such as Cmd-w not closing Preferences and combo boxes not working.
Neither can I read straight through a document sentence by sentence. I have to
stop interacting with one page and interact with the next to carry on.

The only real plus is that it talks to Contacts, which the new Pages still
doesn’t do – unless there’s some way of scripting this.

Cheers,

Anne