Hi Myrna and others. I saw a very handy tip posted to Twitter indicating that
you can take any of the Apple Watch models they have in store, and tell Siri to
turn VoiceOver on.
Cool that you got to play with it fully VO-enabled.
Jonathan Mosen
Mosen Consulting
Blindness technology eBooks, tutorials and training
http://Mosen.org