Hi Gigi,

Thanks for that.

I'll probably get   the Pro  version.

Did you purchase from the website or directly from the Mac app Store?

What about VoiceOver support?

I.E. Does the whole program work with VO?

Thanks once again!

Kind regards,

Sadam Ahmed

On 4/25/2015 12:19 AM, Eugenia Firth wrote:
Yes, it is the right web site although you probably don’t need the support section yet if you have already decided to get the program. I think you can download a trial version first. There is PDF Pen and PDF Pen Pro. I got the pro version. With it, you can convert pdf files to text files, Excel files, and Word files. Maybe there are some others; I can’t remember.

Gigi