Touch question. If you virtualize, 8GB of ram will really help, though I can
get by with 4GB. If you can upgrade your pcoessor some, that will help too, and
of course you'll have to decide how much storage you'll need. As to which
model, here's my Applevis article on the differences between all the types of
Macs; I hope you find it helpful.
http://www.applevis.com/guides/miscellaneous/explaining-myriad-models-macs
> On Apr 26, 2015, at 5:13 PM, Dionipher Presas Herrera <dionip...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> for me, mac book pro 15 inches 16 gb memory
>> On 26 Apr 2015, at 10:31 pm, Devin Prater <d.pra...@me.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all. I’m gonna try and get a macbook for my birthday. I’m wondering now,
>> which one is the best? I do mostly web browsing, listening to audio,
>> garageband, and email. I also do some Windows xp virtualization.

Have a great day,
Alex Hall
mehg...@icloud.com