Heard of Udemy? They have some incredible courses at really good prices. They also have a 30 day refund policy - so if you're not happy with your course, they'll issue a refund and remove the course from your library.
www.udemy.com

You also get to interact with the instructors via email for any questions you may have. That site really is something incredible.