Hi,
there is a difference when comparing the iPhone 5 with the iPhone 5S. Have not
played with the iPhone6 enough to tell you the comparison with that iPhone.

          Regards,
Feliciano

For tech tips and updates Like my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/theblindman12v
Follow me on Twitter: Www.twitter.com/theblindman12v

Sent from the Super-iPhone