Thank you, I successfully installed the app, however I am having the same issue.

This is the link that keeps coming up when I search or try to watch a youTube
video.
https://youtube.com/devicesupport

Auh, I just visited the link and read it…  YouTube will no longer support these
apps.  Wow!  Big frown!

Traci