Hi Ted.
I want to tell you one difference, and it’s simple, but it drove me crazy until
I figured it out when I first got my Mac. In Finder, if you want to copy to a
folder, and you have have pressed command c on the file, you don’t want to
press the Enter key when you get to the folder you want to copy to. You just
get on top of the folder and press either command v to paste a copy or option
command v to move the file. I know you didn’t ask that, but I can tell you that
if you forget like I did more than once and press the Enter key when you are on
top of a folder, you will find yourself in the rename place, and new Mac users
may have trouble figuring out what happened for a while. I like pressing Enter
on top of a foler or file to rename it now, but I created some interesting file
organizations on my Mac when I first got it because of this.

Gigi