Hi,
Thank you so much for the VO J suggestion. My question to you is this, if I'm
not looking for a radio button per se, will it identified the beginning of a
text field as in name, to the right of that being text field. I can get to the
text fields. However I cannot find out what information goes in those text
fields with voiceover. To my knowledge, they are not buttons.

Pam Francis