Not quite right.  I use Downie to load Youtube videos on to my Mac.  This app,
while not free, still allows this.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray

Still a happy Mac, Verizon Wireless iPhone 6+ and Apple TV user!

Sent from my Mac,
the only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in