Hello
Maybe I am misunderstanding my own question. I know you're answering me to the
best that I'm able to explain it.
I know it isn't hard, I'm just a little confused. I have an audiobook that was
broken up into chapters that are audio MP3 files.
I can work with it in iTunes on my Mac. However I need to put it into a format
that I can transfer to my Windows computer in order to use the software on my
Windows computer the book was written for. If my Windows machine sees it as a
data CD, will it come up as an audio file? The specific software is not
available for my mac, or I would use it with my Mac. There are no accessible
alternatives for my Mac. Therefore I need both the instructions and the
software on my Windows machine. I apologize if I made it more of this than it
was, however I am attempting to truly explain what I'm trying to get done. Need
to make both computers happy.
 Thanks Much

Pam Francis