I agree, even though we can’t do everything that software is able to do. Maybe
that will change some time, who knows. But it is faster than using Windows with
JAWS, at least it was when I was using Windows. The OCR feature is
instantaneous, practically. Also, with the Pro version, you can create text
files, Excel files from pdf tables, and I can’t remember if there is anything
else.

We can’t do this directly, but you can get a sighted Mac user to rename form
fields on some of these inaccessible pdf files.

Gigi