I can get a copy from  somewhere and test it out for accessibility?

On 6/10/2015 11:33 PM, Caitlyn Furness wrote:
I’m asking because I am hoping people here will have suggestions which are both
accessible *and* less expensive!!

I gave the name of the app so people could go read about what it does and then
hopefully make intelligent suggestions!

Sheesh-you guys amaze me at times!!
thanks for any help, etc..
Caitlyn

On Jun 10, 2015, at 11:10 AM, Shaf <shafpa...@gmail.com> wrote:

Why would she be asking about it if she didn't have a clue on the accessibility
of the app?

On 6/10/2015 4:09 PM, george b wrote:
Well if she said it was to expensive why do you think she has it to answer your
question???

-----Original Message-----
From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Shaf
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2015 08:03
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: organizer suggestions?

How accessible is it, do you know?

On 6/10/2015 3:55 PM, Caitlyn Furness wrote:
Hi,
I was recently pointed toward an app called things.  It’s for the mac, and they
have an i phone version.  It’s a to do list and scheduler on steroids!!  I
would love to get it, but the price is very steep-about $60.

does anybody have suggestions for a good app like this which doesn’t cost an
arm and a leg?

thanks!
Caitlyn