Hello all,

I apologize but for the life of me I can’t remember how to do that. I remember
how to turn cursor tracking on and off, but that is as far as I can get. I
haven’t done this in over a year or more. Anyways, I can’t figure it out. I did
a search for the term noncontiguous in the voiceOver help but no results came
back. I’d appreciate any help. I have lots of files to select and move in a
long list and I’d rather do it all in one move after I make my selections.

Thanks,
Christina