good advice but don't forget someone can help you with setting the camera via
Skype. they don't have to be in the room with you. my friend robin did that
with me. we figured out how i should set my laptop whether i was sitting at a
table in a chair or leaning back. i love quick time. its much more basic. you
press record and then stop. what i like to do is record several small videos as
its easier to get them right than recording one long video. then i use the add
clip feature in the edit menu. when i have all the clips tied together I go to
files and do an export. then i have one whole movie file. as for youtube i
record in hd but then i do a second export to 480 p because it doesn't hurt the
viewer's ability to enjoy the video and it allows for much quicker uploads and
smoother playing on mobile devices. the window is about 530 380 . hope this
helps, max

Maxwell Ivey Jr.

phone 979-215-1770

Skype Maxwell Ivey