Yes, true. However, I have discovered that if you do, I and I think it is
command left arrow to go to the top of the text, it doesn’t seem to get you out
accidentally as easily. Command right arrow might work too. It says the end of
the text when it goes into edit mode, but I always do one or the other command
before I start editing a cell.

Gigi