Hello again, I posted 2 days ago about my keyboard not functioning, this was
when i am working with iMovie, does anyone of you experiencing this kind of
voice over problem? i can't even press menu to restart my computer, i tried
also pressing control command eject to restar but it didn't work out. hopefully
in el capitan this would fix the sluggishness of yosemite. by the way i am
using mac book pro 16 gb ram, 512 gb hard drive intel core i7 quad core. i
think i have enough memory to run iMovie.