Hi,

One thing you can do is use the fn key on the keyboard with the f5 key and this
works fine for me.

-----Original Message-----
From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Sean Murphy
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2015 6:10 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Installing a virtual mac under Vmware

The two options I can see:

1. Remap the Mac host  keystroke to something else, if this can be done under
keyboard prefence.
2. Use another keyboard and modify the VMWare config file so the 2nd keyboard
is fully controlled by the guess OS (your Test Mac os). This is what I do for
Windows  in the past. When using 7.1 Pro I have had issues with it not working
as it is documented. Looking into it still.

Sean