Hi,

I’m using CrashPlan and all I can say is that I’m satisfied. It’s true that the
settings button is inaccessible, but I had a phone call with one of their
support people and they set it up remotely. At least, they helped me get into
my settings. If you are just beginning to use CrashPlan though, everything is
accessible. I’m disappointed indeed, that after years of asking by members of
our community, the settings button is still not accessible. My advice: keep
asking. The more people do, the better. CrashPlan is wonderful, and it never
bugs you unless things stop working.

Hth,
Paul.