Might be time to pull the plug. Its Activity MONITOR that one finds in the Utilities folder.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
   ancient.ali...@icloud.com
Many believe that we have been visited
in the past. What if it were true?

I'm an idiot!  Did I really call it the Activity quote:  manager?

OK, it's really! been a long day!  What I was talking about was under
your Voiceover Utility one of the categories in the table is called
Activities. I was using the word Manager very loosly and in this case,
very badly, to say you manage the applications and their respected
Voiceover Activities under there.  I wasn't referring to the Activity
Manager under the Utilities directory in your Finder.  That's used more
for seeing what programs are running, force quitting them, etc.  It's
kind of like the mac equivalent of the Windows Task Manager.

I'm so sorry for the confusion.  Chris shrugs.  LOL!  Now I'll go crawl
in a hole.  LOL!

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eileen" <eileen.misr...@gmail.com>