I agree here with Shaf. I'd suspect it would. The only thing that I can think that may keep it from being so would be if the devs have to somehow code in the new, or updated API call to allow for this. I wouldn't think that would be hard at all however to do, based on what very little programming I know about.

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shaf" <shafpa...@gmail.com>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2015 7:48 AM
Subject: Re: twitter dm lenghth change will nightowl be able to cope?

Nightowl will probably support it, and if not will be updated to do so. Thanks for the heads up.

On 6/23/2015 11:05 AM, Anouk Radix wrote:
Hi, the subject says it all basically. In july twitter dms can be a lot longer and will no logner be restricted to 140 characters, but will nightowl reflect this change will we immediately be able to use the longer dms?
Does anyone know?
Thanks,
Greetings, Anouk,

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MacVisionaries" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.