Hi,
I i'm often in scenarios where I have to collaborate with others on documents.
Until recently, I did this the old way(sending attachments to emails). I've
tried using Google Docs with voice-over and Safari and chrome
I feel, using Google Docs with chromeVox the best option. Since not many people
in my university use Os X I have never tried collaborating on documents with
pages
Hope this helps
Thank U
Regards,