Hello Everyone,

Just a quick reminder to always be vigilant in your defense against phishing
scams, especially those targeting Apple customers.

The following is one such scam I received to one of my Inboxes.

Good Luck and Don't Be Fooled,

Mark

Subject:
Your Account Apple has been frozen

[Begin Text]
Dears ,

We just need to verify that this email address belongs to you. Simply click
the link below and sign in using your Apple ID and password.

verify Now >

Wondering why you got this email?
It's sent when someone adds or changes a contact email address for an Apple
ID account. If you didn't do this, don't worry. Your email address cannot be
used as a contact address for an Apple ID without your verification.

For more information, see our frequently asked questions.

Thanks,
Apple Customer Support

TM and copyright © 2014 Apple Inc. 1 Infinite Loop, MS 96-DM, Cupertino, CA
95014.
All Rights Reserved / Keep Informed / Privacy Policy / My Apple ID [End
Text]