To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2015 7:03 PM
Subject: Re: Downloading from Apple Music library

Hi,

Haven't tried it in the "For You" area, but in the "Radio" area, I did the following on the Mac:

• accessed the Apple Music station I wished to listen to.
• started playing, skipped a few songs until It played one I liked and knew wasn't already in my Library.
• Stop interacting with everything.
• press FN-VO-shift-left arrow (on an MBP) to take me to the first item in the window, which is the Info button. For orientation purposes, it's just to the left of the Pause button.
• VO-space

There's usually a couple of possibilities there, one of them being "Add to My Music". VO-space on that and it should be added to your iCloud Music. If you wish to download it for off-line listening, then you'd need to do the following:

• press the My Music radio button.
• if you sort this list by Date Added,, then that item will be right at the top or bottom depending on which direction it's sorted. • right beside the name, there should be a Download button. VO-space on it and it will download locally to your machine.

I don't see why this wouldn't work in the "For You" area, but as mentioned, I haven't tested it.

Hope this makes sense.

Later...

Tim Kilburn
Fort McMurray, AB Canada