I've never played with the pitch correction but I thought all the studios use autotune to get those singers on key.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auto-Tune

Some folks even complain when they hear live vocalists now days because they've become so accustom to autotuned perfect pitch. I thought I read somewhere that some crazy large percentage of vocals in music today have hit autotune in their production chain.

CB