Hi all.  I have been trying to do some recording in Garage Band 10.1.  I can
open a project and set up the tracks, but seem to find controls for my midi
in and out for the keyboard.  No matter what I do, I can't get input from
the keyboard back through the mac via my quad capture.  I am using a macbook
pro with a quad capture sound card and a Korg Kross.  Can someone please
help?

Thanks

Ted Phillips