Hello Rena,

VO-u opens the Web Rotor. Where did you see this list of commands saying that
VO-u opens a list of links? That used to be the case before the Web Rotor
existed, so your list of commands must be very out of date.
Have you tried VO-u again and tried navigating right to see what you find?
Also, for a complete list of VO commands, press VO-h-h. You can also test any
command you think you know by opening Keyboard Help (VO-k) and pressing the
keys for the command. You will hear what it does.

Cheers,

Anne