To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 02, 2015 10:54 AM
Subject: Re: apple beta discussion group created!

And now we are feeding patrol. Let's all just shut up and deal with it.

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 2, 2015, at 10:43 AM, Shaf <shafpa...@gmail.com> wrote:

Just ignore him. He's generally a dick where a lot of things are
concerned. Don't take it personally.

On 8/2/2015 1:02 PM, Aleeha Dudley wrote:
I really don't appreciate your attitude sir. It is not called for in the least and I really don't need that kind of negativity. You need to mind your own business and let others do what they are going to do. I just don't appreciate that garbage from you. Asking questions is one thing. Publicly being rude and nasty to me is something that I will not tolerate.

Sent from my iPhone