this is not normally the case.  they will configure it wile you wait.
from my purchase experience the only options they could not offer in
the store were the solid state drives.  call a head and make sure they
have the componnets in stock.  they may  s schedule a time to have the
techs configure it wile you wait.  it should only take an hour or so
depending on the traffic in the  store.

enjoy the experience.

Pete