Sabahattin and Eileen,
Finally. I thuutgh I would try disconnecting all USB devices except the one thumb drive. Then that screen came up.

Yes it was tedious but I made doubly sure that I was actually on the Bootcamp partition before I proceeded. I did boot into Windows then booted into OS X so I know both survived.

I probably need to manually install the Bootcamp drivers. And set up Windows. How can I tell if the Bootcamp drivers did get installed?

   Thanks. Am happy to have gotten this accomplished.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
   ancient.ali...@icloud.com
Many believe that we have been visited
in the past. What if it were true?