folks, this may seem like an incredibly stupid question, but I can't resist
asking. is there a way, without jailbreaking, and again I say… With, out, jail,
breaking… That I can use my iPhone, or iPad when plugged into my Mac computer
via USB as a trackpad?

I do not have much room on my desk, and the one iPhone is about the size of a
mouse, I think it would be much easier if I could simply use my iPhone, and
just plug it in whenever it is needed.

again, I totally get that this is probably a very stupid question, but again, I
can't resist asking.

Thanks.

:)

Chris.