Hi,

Thanks for your suggestions. It still seems to be in this damn loop.

Guess I'll use the Windows side of the Mac to update the iPhone to 9.0.

Sadam Ahmed

On 8/21/2015 7:08 PM, Terje Strømberg wrote:
Maybe command 1, 2 …..

Shut down iTunes with options - command + esc, browse to the table, interact,
hit enter twice on iTunes, shut down the system dialog.

Take care