Hi all,

A few years back I bought a SeaGate external hard drive for my Macbook Air & I
have been very happy with it.  I reformatted it right away: 2 partitions,, 1
for Mac, 1 for Windows.  It was simple.

Well, there is a new Mac in the house & I’m shopping for an external hard drive
again.  This time around, the shopping experience feels overly complicated.
Could you give me your opinion on the below hard drive?
Seagate Expansion 1TB Portable External Hard Drive USB 3.0 (STEA1000400)

http://www.amazon.com/Seagate-Expansion-Portable-External-STEA1000400/dp/B00TKFEEAS/ref=sr_1_6?&ie=UTF8&qid=1440283815&sr=8-6&keywords=external+harddrive

I want to purchase & do the same thing.  Reformat it with a small partition for
Windows & the majority of it for Mac & Time Machine.

Thank you & my apologies for the long post.

Traci