Hello,
I have a list question.
First, as helpful as this list has been through the years, there are times it
does disintegrate into childish arguments. How is creating another list going
to alleviate that issue?Second, does this list have a digest mowed therefore
cutting down on the traffic? I belong to a testing group. I have to be able to
keep up with those emails as well as whatever comes from any other list I
follow. Not really sure that I want to leave it, given the fact there are so
very many helpful people here. However I have to be able to minimize the
traffic in order to keep up with the testing emails I need get.
Thanks in advance.

Pam Francis