I'm looking for a battery charger for my iPhone six to be used on an upcoming
trip. I just recently bought a Techlink charger which looked promising, but I
found out that it's a trickle charger. In other words it takes forever just to
raise the battery percentage a few percentage points. That won't do the trick.
I need a high output, fast charging battery pack and the moffie juice packs and
moffie external battery look like the ticket. However, I read a lot of reviews
that say there's engineering problems with these packs and cases.

Can anyone on the list to use the moffie packs or external batteries give me
their experience? Are these good products? What are the charging rates and how
reliable are the devices? Have they failed you?
My only interest is in the battery charging feature, but if the cases are more
reliable than the external moffie's then I'll buy one of those just for the
battery. I will want to use the Apple earbuds with the case and if you can't
plug your plugs into the case because of design I want to know that too.
Finally, if the moffie's don't do the trick, are there other fast charging
battery solutions out there?
Thanks for any help.

Sent from my IPhone