The one remaining problem would be, is the touch screen sensitive enough to work for touch ID? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Granados" <scott.grana...@gmail.com>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2015 9:54 AM
Subject: Re: iPhone 6S?

I think you’re right, I think the home button could definitely go. It’s disappeared on several android devices.

On Sep 14, 2015, at 10:51 AM, Mary Otten <motte...@gmail.com> wrote:

I certainly would not see this as an improvement, but it would not at all surprised me if they got rid of the home button next year. It seems like this deal with the force touch method of accessing what we now call the app switcher is a harbinger of the demise of the home button. Let's see if I'm wrong.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone