I am looking for checkbook software that’s VO friendly.  Earlier this morning I
installed “Checkbook HD Free,” but found it extremely inaccessible.
Thankfully, I did install the free version. Hopefully, someone can advise me of
a far more suitable app for my purposes.

I should add that I do not require the ability to print checks from this app as
I will be using the app primarily as an online check register.  But if anybody
can suggest a program that could additionally print to standard checks, I would
certainly be receptive!

- Bill & Leader Dog Holland