No, I am not asking how to make keyboard or track pad commanders. I have made
both and used them now for several weeks. But for some reason, my keyboard
commanders are no longer operational. I have my keyboard commanders set to work
with both option keys; one of them is option E for finding a text field on a
web site; another is option  I for interacting. But they just don't work. They
are still in the keyboard commander table but if I push option E I hear,
"prime." If I go into VO keyboard help with VOK, and press option e,, I hear
nothing.

The onlyrecent  change I have made on my Mac  is to hook up my Bluetooth
keyboard. Could there be a connection? These problems exist whether I try the
Bluetooth or regular Mac keyboard. Thanks.

Sandy Finley ยด