Hi Jonathon,

So glad to hear you got it. I was worried I might have missed a step when
writing it out. It was just dumb luck that I came across it. Feel free to put
it in the next book. LOL. Thanks for your warnings about updating to IOS 9, I
made the jump though as the issues were well worth it for me, and so far so
good, enjoying IOS 9 and its features.

Michael, unfortunately a lot of us like the layout of non classic mail so this
is the first way I have discovered around the annoying reading of 30 email
addresses before a subject. Also not sure what color coding emails is supposed
to do for us blind peeps.