Hello, I have a Macbook Air and a Mac Mini  both running Yosemite.
When I connect the Cannon scanner to the Macbook Air, , and go to printers and
faxes, I can add it with no problem and it works beautifully.
However, on the Mac Mini, it just literally does not show up at all, I have
tried all available USB ports.
The scanner has no on/off button, and I made certain that it was unlocked.
It’s just not showing up at all.
Any suggestions would sure be appreciated.
Thanks.