Hi Craig, if you go into your Mac's system preferences, and choose sharing, the
nice thing is that your Mac clearly displays how to connect to it on your
networks. You should then be able to enter that address into the address bar of
Windows Explorer, prefaced by two backslashes. Once you log in, you should be
able to navigate to where you need to be and copy and paste as you need. You'll
need to make sure that the appropriate services are enabled under sharing as
well.
Alternatively, a good old thumb drive or external hard disk will do the trick
too.
Jonathan Mosen
Mosen Consulting
Blindness technology eBooks, tutorials and training
http://Mosen.org