Ok, I am behind I guess. I rarely used iPhoto on the Mac since I can’t see the
photos. Anyways, occasionally I do have family  photos or videos to organize.
My family members take the pics. Anyways, I opened iPhoto and I got a message
that my photos were migrated to Photos. So, is iPhoto obsolete? Is the photos
app the replacement and is it just as useful. I’m just confused. Is it
basically voiceOver accessible, besides the obvious fact that I cannot see the
photos themselves? :) I mainly use it to store the pictures for my family and
don’t mess with or edit the actual photos.

Thanks,
Christina