From: Phil Halton
Sent: Saturday, September 19, 2015 3:47 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Dropbox on Mac (was: Scanning text on the MAC)

Eileen, one of the very best and most up-to-date tutorials on how to use voice
over resides right there on your Mac in the help system. Press VO plus H to
bring up the voiceover help system and arrow down until you see QuickStart
guide. Press vo enter on that and you will be brought into the tutorial which
is in the form of an HTML document segmented into chapters. When I first got my
mac I read that tutorial voraciously until I understood most all there was to
know about voiceover. It really is an excellent guide on how to use the Mac and
if you read through it you'll be an expert in no time.
Good luck

Sent from my IPhone